Thursday, September 2, 2010

New York

Last Saturday, Taylor left to go to college at the School of Visual Arts in Manhattan. The entire week before he left was probably one of the most hectic and emotionally draining weeks of my life. I had officially started classes at LSU, was back to working four days a week, and trying to spend as much time as possible with him before he was gone. I don't think I got more than six hours of sleep a night.
The day after he left, my sweet mother saw how upset I was about the whole thing and surprised me with plane tickets to go visit him for the Labor Day weekend! So, as I write this while in biology, since he's ranting about things he's been ranting about since class started, I'm anxiously awaiting to see him. My flight is scheduled to leave tonight from New Orleans, and I'm so excited! I'll be taking a ton of pictures :)

No comments: