Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fret not!

I'm still alive and kicking (more than ever before, I personally believe).

Recap on the past:
It's been four months since I've last posted. So much has changed that I can't even begin to explain it all. Let's just put it this way: my first semester of college turned out to be much more tumultuous than I bargained for.
I would love the go through every detail that I remember from the past five-ish months, but honestly, most of the things that happened to me were profoundly personal, and would take forever to type out, anyway. All you need to know is that I've changed in a very, very big way, and although the changes were extremely hard on me emotionally, it was all for the best in the end.

Speed up to the present:
I've always been really interested in street art, and as of this semester, I've gotten involved in the scene myself. It started when I went up to New York again for winter break with my friend Cora. We met a lot of local artists up there haphazardly throughout our stay, which was really awesome. Also, Taylor and his new art-school friends helped fuel the fire.
I started a project on the seven deadly sins a few weeks ago and finally have the time to actually put them up. I'll be posting pictures as soon as they've all been pasted.

No comments: