Thursday, April 8, 2010

Senioritis

It's got me! Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally badly. As in I can barely bring myself to even open my laptop anymore. I swore it never would, but here it is, sitting right next to me, leaning on my shoulder, and whispering in my ear, tempting me beyond comparisson to throw away my world history study guide. I cannot wait to sign up for new classes, meet new people, and feel motivated/interested again... And get a new computer. But that's really not the point. All I know right now is I'm so antsy and fidgety that I can hardly sit still anymore. Spring testing for LSU is next week, and I'm attending that only so I can sign up for my classes earlier than everyone else. There's no way I'm passing any of the exams they have me signed up for haha, but any advantage is one I'm willing to take right now!

I've decided that I need more spring colors in my wardrobe. As much as I freakishly love the "color" black, it's kind of becoming a little much seeing as it's no longer 40 degrees outside. However, I cannot bring myself to wear BRIGHT colors, like hot pink, or yellow... or lime green... or orange........ God, orange disgusts me. I don't know why. But you get the point. So, as a result, I've decided upon a beautiful center point: pale pinks, creams, and whites. No need to get obnoxious, but still very light, airy, and spring-ish!
Perfecto!
I wish I could pull off this top, but I have a feeling I would just look like a trashy slut...

No comments: