Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I personally think Macbook Pro's are more addicting than crack.

And I have this funny feeling that I'm not alone on that one. I got mine last Wednesday and I basically haven't put it down. (Mainly because I have exams this week, but it's not like I've gotten much studying done lately....) Everything about this computer is beautiful in that sleek and crystal clear way we always imagine futuristic technology to be. (If you haven't noticed, I used to be a PC person [because of my school, really] but recently converted.)
I love it, love it, love it!
Another thing that I absolutely love that I acquired last week would be my honors convocation dress. The champagne, layered satin just "exudes" elegance, as the store cleric put it, and I completely agree! Unfortunately, this dress is BCBG, which (nothing against Max Azria) means that since I go to a mainly white, all-girl's, college prep school, it's likely there will be someone else wearing it. (I know... I start laughing every time I say where I go to high school too; it's alright to poke fun at me.) But at this point, with the event around two weeks away, and my love already blooming for the beauty, I don't really care and am willing to take that chance! Haha :) I'll still have my fingers crossed when I walk in the door, though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my Macbook Pro!!!