Sunday, July 25, 2010

Aprés moi le déluge

After me comes the flood...
I spent the whole of last weekend in Austin, Texas with Taylor and some other friends. We went to go see a band called Delta Spirit that Taylor is obsessed with, and they ended up being absolutely great.
Unfortunately, it was so hot that I told myself I couldn't afford to lug around anything extra with me, and that included my camera. (Surprisingly enough. That lets you know how much I despise heat.) So I don't really have any pictures to share. But despite the excruciatingly painful weather, I loved the city! It's obviously a Mecca for those more "artsy" people who live in Texas. We spent most of our time on Guadalupe and Sixth Street. I much preferred Guadalupe, with all of its graffiti, vintage stores, and smoke shops, over Sixth, which was basically a toned down Bourbon Street.

No comments: