Saturday, June 5, 2010

Oddities

Everything feels weird lately. Possibly because everything IS weird lately, and I'm also deliriously tired. In fact, I'm not really sure as to why I'm up right now, seeing as it's three in the morning. I've graduated from high school, gotten a good job, have a wonderful boyfriend, and I'm going to a great college, but still everything feels weird.
Unsatisfactory.
Weird.
My head hurts, and I feel like a total lard from those skittles. I need sleep and sun and blues. Now. I need to figure out that age old question of how to stop caring. I need to control myself. Be cool. Like that awful movie. I also need to finish watching Watership Down (the creepiest animated children's movie I've ever seen).

I'm very tempted to book a one-way flight to Tibet.

Maybe I just really want that damned Corvette...
It's haunting me.

No comments: