Saturday, May 22, 2010

Honor's Convocation

I'm so super happy with the way my outfit turned out! I'm glad I kept both necklaces; twisting them into one turned out to be the best idea, it made more of a statement than just one would have.
The ceremony ended up being lovely. They finally announced senior favorites and my friend, Emily, won most attractive. Stephanie won most friendly too. I'm really excited for them. :) I was also really excited when my hopes were confirmed that I got First Honors (3.5/4.0 cumulative GPA or higher). I had been 99% sure that I was going to get it, but I'm sure you know that feeling of relief when everything finally falls into place.
Even thought it was around 2 hours of sitting and listening to names being called over and over again, constantly, I kind of enjoyed it all. It was fun seeing all of my classmates so dressed up (when you go to an all-girls school, you don't tend to look very cute every day for classes).
Oh, and no one else had my dress! Great success :)

No comments: